Re: Need some suggestions...and Merry Christmas!

Re: Need some suggestions...and Merry Christmas!

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
caacZpwb7yoMza/PermissionData

I want to thank each and every one of you for the emails I've gotten
about the situation with my '64 Polara 500.

We still don't know for sure what we are going to do, money is a big
issue, that's why we stopped working on the car in the first place!
Ugh.

Such is life, I suppose.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to each of you, and Happy New Year!

If we decide to part the car - you all will have first dibs on it,
courtesy of the Swap Meet Page!  :)

Thanks again.
Andy Grow