65 dart

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMza/KnockOutDebt

For members in Ontario and Quebec, New York and Vermont.
I was down to Kingston this week visiting the Rini brothers (former Canadian Top Fuel guys from the 60s) They run a small machine cshop there and I send my cranks there for final balancing. Dan Rini has a 65 Dart for sale that he brought back from Florida last year. It is a very solid car and is the same colour as my 63 440. It is a 2dr post and currently has the original /6.
It is screaming for a small block . He is asking $4500 Canadian. I think he might take $4000 but not much less. If I was a bit younger and more abitious it would already be here. In fact i thought about it a long time. Anyway , a heads up for those who may be interested. They arent making anymore of them!
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)