Re: Mail list - gmail works well

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMza/KnockOutDebt

I use fastmail.fm for my free-mail for the list to mail to.  When
hotmail started having so many problems a couple years ago, a number of
us in the clubhouse moved over.  Thanks Gary H for pointing me to
Fastmail.  Its the best free-mail I've used.

The advertisements from Topica are just an annoyance we live with.  When
they first started doing it, I was quite annoyed, but have gotten used
to it.

--Tom
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:46:01 -0500, "Jim Altemoose"
<jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> Though I'm only recently getting more vocal, I've been lurking on this
> list for several months absorbing knowledge; thanks to all.  A
> question and an offer:
>
> Q: Topica piles up a bunch of extra advertising info in my emails.  Is
> this just the price we bear for this service, or is there a preference
> or something somewhere that I can set to eliminate this?
>
> O: I use gmail from google as an email account for this list.  It
> works particularly well.  One of the major pros of gmail is that it
> automatically organizes all responses for a subject under a single
> 'Tab'.  This is very convenient for email lists such as this.  Also,
> their searching is very good (as you might expect from google).  if
> any of you would like to try a 'gmail' account, I can send 6
> 'invites'; first come, first serve.
>
> A Happy Chanuka, Christmas, Quanza, and Festivus to all.
>
> - Jim A.
> '63 Max Wedge Polara 500, '72 Chevelle SS, '71 Bronco, '47 Willys CJ2-A
Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Las Vegas, NV

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacVlOb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.