RE: 63 Ply 2 dr post- Value?

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacYkHbOk33ra/MyDietPatches

Jimmy Peavy wrote:

> The cars are worth more than the books say they are.The books say a two
> dr hardtop is worth more.
> But with everything being more expensive on the west coast, I would'nt
> think it would'nt be fair to quote a price on one, as an example of
> pricing to be used everywhere.
> They are going up in value everyday.
> And getting harder to find.
> It's all in how bad someone needs one.
>
>    Jimmy

Jimmy,

I agree with the book prices being WAY out of touch with the market.The
"West Coast Prices" are being set by the EAST COAST BUYERS.Tom H.hit the
nail on the head when he said it's better to pay more upfront for a no
rust car than to put $5K into metal work.These cars are moving up in
price so rapidly because of the financial inaccessability
of the late B and E bodies.The early B's are still entry level for a lot
of people,but are a business for more than few.I know most of the early
guys here would give you parts rather than sell them to you,if you
needed them.However,I had to get rid of a car a few years ago.I took
less than it was worth because of a "my dad has cancer and he had one
back in the day" story.2 weeks later the car's on ebay bringing twice
what I sold it for,despite me having a buy back agreement with the new
owner.And no,his father didn't die it was a scam.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacYksbOk33rf/KnockOutDebt

----

bOk33r.