Re: Is there a market for doors, fenders, etc?

Re: Is there a market for doors, fenders, etc?

[AD removed for archives]
How about a cruise on your favorite cruise line-from us?  Click
here.
caac2NYa/PermissionData

On 48 01/10/05, Andy Grow wrote:
> Just wondering what the market might be like down there for '64 B-body
> doors, fenders, glass, trim, etc. (in good condition).  We are trying
> to decide what we will bring with us and what we'll be trashing here on
> Kodiak.  Basically, will it be worth it for us to haul 'em down on a
> trailer with us or not.

ACN carlisle sheetmetal prices:
fenders: $175-$200 for 64-65 B-bodies last year (at least that sold,
a lot of folks were asking $250-350 but I think they packed 'em up
and took them home.    doors are heavy and a pain to haul to shows,
but B-body doors sell @ $50-100/ea.  trim,  to be honest, its easier
to sell trim on ebay, at swap meets, people seem to overlook piles
of trim.  glass is a pain to haul and can be tough to sell.

If you are renting a trailer because you plan to bring bring something
back on it,   load up the fenders, hood, decklid, doors, dash, etc..
and haul it down to a swapmeet, thats maybe 300 pounds... sell it dirt
cheap on Saturday afternoon and give it away at the end of the show if
you haven't sold it and don't want to haul it back.

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5f/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.