"Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:02:21 EST
From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PCV question!

"Bill, I think if you have breathers in both covers, a pcv will not be much help. Dumping that much blow by into the intake might cause plug fouling and detonation problems. A leak down test should show you where the blow by is coming from. The large mopar pcv/breather will go in a 1" grommet. Joe

Hell List

Years ago our six pack challenger had blow-by issues. When we bought it each rocker cover had two
breathers.

The valley pan gasket, also, would fail every couple months along the stamping ribs.

A compression check showed good compression.

When we pulled it down all the top rings were in about 10 pieces.

A leak down test would have been a great idea.

rob in phx
65sat

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 ** Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer. Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkkf/Penn Media

----

http:///u/?.