Re: PCV question...blow by

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUa/PermissionData

I don't think it's really a problem with  blow by as the motor only has about
60 miles on it.
For some reason I'm building up pressure  internally. I just thought that if
I put a PCV valve on one breather, I could  provide negative pressure in the
motor and get rid of the internal  pressure.
Didn't the factory crossram have a hose  running from the back of the
manifold over to the right side valve cover? Not  sure if the drivers side valve
cover had a breather in it or not besides the PCV  in the right cover.
I'm sure the factory Max-Wedge motors  didn't foul plugs with that set up.
I wish now I had left the vac-u-pan  fittings in my headers to use.

Bill C.

[AD removed for archives]
How about a cruise on your favorite cruise line-from us?  Click
here.
caac2NYf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.