From: Dustin Cloud
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:21 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Thinking out loud...

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUbOlZxua/PermissionData

1st off, let me say I like your idea, but something seems wrong. Your wife
feels unsafe in a vert with the baby, but safe in an old car with baby? I
guess I just don't undersand that. I mean, crumple zones are some of the
biggest saftey features ever. Yes, that old 60's Mopar will have less damage
in a wreck, but not the people inside. Then you add in air bags and anti
lock brakes.....

Be sure to add anchors in the back seat for the baby seat any way you go.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."

[AD removed for archives]