From: Schuyler Wrobel
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:43 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dana 60 rear

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
=
caac48RbOlZxua/PermissionData

Gary, Just wondering how much work was involved in this swap?
time, money etc...
I want to redo the rear in my Dodge wagon or find something to swap in.
doesn't have to be a Dana or are they easier to find?
Since you have some experience what do you think is the best way to go?
My wagon currently has a 8 3/4 741 case 3.31 gears non-sure grip.

and thanks for yours or any opinions and thoughts on this.
Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
  <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>

Begin forwarded message:

--

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm=20

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
caac6MKf/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

----

http:///u/?.