Re: Sad day...rambling

[AD removed for archives]
=
caac48Qa/PermissionData

I'm with you on this too, seems the older I get the more interested I become in the past. Maybe because I'm becoming part of it? ha ha...=20 (o: hmmm... Anyway, As an artist I've been doing some paintings that I hope help=20 provoke these kind of thoughts that you guys are talking about. If you would=20 like to see some pics of some of these paintings let me know and I will send you some=20 attachments privately. I'm still working on my web site and some portfolios in PDF=20 format. and without going into to much detail about my art,... just wanted to=20 say I know exactly how you feel. I know a little bit of history about my car some from the previous owner and some from the stuff I dug out from under the back seat. And of coarse the pile of repair/parts receipts in=20 the glove box. by the way I became the new care taker of the 62 Dodge wagon in 1988.

Schuyler
Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator