How to ?

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac48Ra/PermissionData

Hi all,

    I met a gentleman that said he had a few cars on a farm his dad had left him, he said his uncle and friends had left those cars there a long time ago and his uncle had passed away back then. And when I found his place. Yes there in a field beside a barn in the middle of farm country, a 440 Wagon, Fury III, Corronet, and a truck. I was lucky to hear of them, and asked about the Wagon.  He said he was willing to sell it to me, and he was asking 150.oo for the 63 440 wagon, it's a little rough but not too bad, 318 poly. but I wasn't sure how to get a Title for it. Does any one know how hard it is to get one or how to get a title made or recovered for an old car ?

 I would like to get it. I'm sure each state is different in how its done. I live in Indiana I plan on calling license branch Monday to see what they say.

Thanks
 Ken.

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.