Re: side exit exhaust

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac8uxa/MP3 Player Giveaway

I just entered a Metal Technology class (its a welding and fabricating class basically) at the high school. I'm planning an exhaust system for the 64 wagon. I'm thinking 3" exhaust with cut outs behind the headers, glass packs, and chrome angled tips turned sideways to dump flush with the body in front of the wheels. (dumping in front of the wheels may be illegal on the street, but they have to catch me first ;)) What do you wrench heads think?Get more from the Web.

Hello list and ben

here are some shots of a couple systems my son welded up for our challenger and charger.

we use the warlock mufflers but turn them around to give us
a dump and an easy way to get a side exit.
the challenger was done in 2 1/2 inch with the stock exhaust manifolds.

the pipe is u-bends and straights we bought from summit or jegs.

we did the 3" header system for our charger rt  with an H-pipe instead
of the X-pipe....this was in 2001 before the Mopar Muscle article that
showed how much better an x-pipe worked than an h-pipe.

enjoy

rob lipinski
65 sat

http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00005.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00017.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00019.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00032.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00062.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rlipinski3/DSC00067.JPG

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!! Sony or Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your wall today! Click Below
caac8uBf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.