Re: Racer Brown / Schubeck

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac8uca/PermissionData

racer brown says you must run 1.5/1.6 rockers to
get the full effect, reading the website, do the cams
come with lifters? it looks like they are extra cost?

tom

"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I received an e-mail from Don Gould. He was a '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List
Clubhouse member until some e-mail glitches. Hopefully he will be able
to rejoin the group!

There's been quite a few posts here about Racer Brown cam products.

Don pointed out some Racer Brown info that is now posted on his Web
site. I added the links to the '62 to '65 Vendors page.

http://4secondsflat.com/Racer_Brown_Rocker_Arms.html
or
http://www.4secondsflat.com/Racer_Brown_Cam_Specs.html

Also, we've had some recent discussion about lifters.

Note the link on the Racer Brown page to Schubeck lifters, which Racer
Brown recommends.

The text says:

~~~~~~~~~~
Schubeck rewrites the Book on: "The Care and Feeding of Flat Lifters!!"

Rules such as:"Flat lifters need a tedious break-in process in order to
survive" and

"A lifter should never be separated from the mated cam lobe after
break-in", not any more.

Now using "Schubeck composite flat lifters". You just install the
lifters on your new or used cam, raise the spring pressure, if you
desire and go to the races. You can also experiment with different cams
as often as you like, using the same Schubeck Lifters, again and again.

Soon you will disregard the rules that we were all taught over the
years. Yes, you will develop new confidence that they no longer apply.
The're will be, No Break-in, No Lifter Wear and No Cam Wear. Go to the
track with your mind on more important things.

Anyone use Schubeck lifters on their Mopar?

Thanks,
Gary H.

[AD removed for archives]
Register today for your chance at our Five Thousand Dollar
scholarship. Take advantage! Click Here today.
caac8uubOgXg2f/FreeScholarshipGuide

----