Re: mopar perfomance camshaft P4120243 for a Slant Six??

Re: mopar perfomance camshaft P4120243 for a Slant Six??

Yeah i've looked into Clifford.  They are now re-producing the old
hyperpak intakes that Doug Dutra sold them the molds for.  The quality
isn't that great on their castings, but its there.  Their cams are the
most expensive in the lot that I have looked at, about $200 for the
cam alone.  The others in the hunt are Comp Cams ($170), Isky ($120)
or a custom grind (price unknown?  Probably more than $200).

I've already spent too much on my silly intake side, and have alteast
$600 worth of exhaust coming around (anyone want to teach me to weld
it up in central ohio?)  so I'm trying not to break the bank on the
cam.  My wife is starting to have a heart problems and hearing loss
due to the large sucking sound my computer keeps making as I order
more stuff.  =)

MJ