Re: Buying a car long-distance...and shipping it...

Re: Buying a car long-distance...and shipping it...

Here's an auto transport company out of upland, CA.
While on a bike ride I saw some cool cars on a big rig trailer and stopped to talk
with the guy. He said he makes about 4 trips a month across country
to Florida and they have two other trucks also. I think he said
about $800.00 to get a car from California to Florida but he was
just a driver and wasn't sure on the amount. Anyway, here's the
info if you want to give them a call.

Threes Company Auto Transport

Mark Stephens
P.O. Box 1898