RE: NHRA classifications!

[AD removed for archives]
Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
caadfAebOyW3Na/PC Powerscan

I don't know the 1990 NHRA rules but if you measure your 1964 B and it
ends up 119" that sounds right. There was a discussion here about
wheelbases not to long ago & I seem to remember the Dodge B was 119" and
the Plymouth B 116". Sound right, all?  122" seems like a C body
measurement.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/pc64fsm.html has '64 B Dodge
graphics, except the 500.

Gary H.

Glenn wrote:

> Hi,someone in the club racing or have knowledge about NHRA stock car
> classifications,please!Building a Polara-64 for Stock (sweden has NHRA
> rules right from the book since 14-15 years back,with permission from
> NHRA) and hope its some error cause at Dodge 1964 stock car
> classification,line 38, its mention 122" wheelbase how can it be?? My
> knowledge says 119",have been messure at my car also,119" before moving
> rearend 3/4" of an inch according to rules.
> Hope its some written error,Dodge 880 model had 122" what I know.Better
> to check it out before continuing with the project.Another question:
> which models had 2dr ht body from Dodge-64 is it only 440,Polara and
> Polara500? Was trying to check if its possible to come under factor
> 12.00,my combination will be 12.13 if to change modeltype to 440 it
> should be 12.03 factor (383"/330hp),to get a better weight
> combination.Dodge 330 had what I know only 2 and 4 dr post models.Thanks
>
> from Glenn A. sweden!                            Polara-64

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caadeMnbOyW3Nf/TaxBrain

----

bOyW3N.