RE: swapping disc brakes from newer car to a 1963 PLYMOUTH

RE: swapping disc brakes from newer car to a 1963 PLYMOUTH

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caadeMkbOyW3Na/Consumer Research

Mopar Action has a great article this month about brake upgrades.
Everything from the older cars to new Viper calipers on Mercedes S500
rotors.  Something for all budgets.  I personally will be using the
older Viper calipers on the late B body rotors for the front.  Not sure
what I'll use out back, but leaning towards the Stainless Steel brake
kit with parking brake.  I've talked about swapping to disc brakes for a
long time and gathered some parts.  But I finally realized that's what
keeps me from driving the car more often.  While I realize that I don't
NEED rear discs, I think I'll do them anyway.
Cough up $4 and buy the latest issue, and then take a look at their
brake swap online at http://www.moparaction.com/
This should give you plenty of research time...
And the truck rears are very heavy, and would need to be cut to fit
anyway.
   TP

Mr K wrote:

> CAN IT BE DONE AND whats needed to swap say a 1999 or newer trucks disc
> brakes or a cars rear disc brakes   this is a serious inquiry dont
> trucks use 83/4 reas still?

Tony Puig
Mountain View, CA
'65 Coronet 500 'vert
tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadfzUbOyW3Nf/DiscoverCard

----

bOyW3N.