Re: Toyota alternator swap

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

One wire or two, they still look a heckuva lot alike.  Especially when
you don't have the Mopar control box staring you in the face.

Sean Bolter

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:47:19 -0500 Dave Casey <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> [AD removed for archives]
> Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
> caadlVBb7JXu0a/Amazing Computer
>
> The one wire doesn't put out at idle because it has to be excited.
> That's
> part of having a one wire.
> Yes the ammeter, or more specifically the way its wired, is the weak
> link,
> which is why I'm replacing mine with a volt meter.
> Wrong. Electronic distributors have two wires. Points has one.
>
> Dave Casey

Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.