From: David L. Orr
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 11:15 AM
To: 62to65mopars
Subject: brake line failure.

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadtaJbOlZxua/ProductTestPanel

not a 62 to 65 post but many of you may have one of these. Just went to
leave my driveway, which is down hill, and when I went to stop at the bottom
the peddle went to the floor. I have a 1997 Dodge ram 2500 and I got out and
looked and found brake fluid coming out of the frame on the drivers side by
the gas tank. On inspection found out that the entire brake line is totally
rust and falling apart from the master to the connection at the rear axle
only that one long line. all thge others are fine. Went to the dealer and
was told that they have been having alot of that on this truck.  Better
check yours if you have one. There is no recall yet but if enough have the
problem then there might be. fortunatly I didn't fit anyone or thing  Dave O

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 75% on luxury bed & bath! Luxury sheets, duvets,
down comforters, plush towels & more woven from the finest
materials -- 400, 600, 1000 thread count & more from $29.99!
caadt4AbOlZxuf/SmartBargains

----

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 75% on luxury bed & bath! Luxury sheets, duvets,
down comforters, plush towels & more woven from the finest
materials -- 400, 600, 1000 thread count & more from $29.99!
caadt4AbOyW3Nf/SmartBargains

----

bOyW3N.