Re: Fluid damper - water pump housings

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadtaHbOyW3Na/Amazing Computer

as someone who had a stock balancer break into
a dozen pieces at 6000 rpm, i think anything is better
than stock ( 1969 was a long time ago, especially for
an engine that was built to be abused).
glad to hear the stock pulleys will work.
i am building a low end 440 and plan on putting that
balancer on it.

by the way, if anyone is interested in a double pulley
set of march pulleys (for fluidamper) let me know.
i would like to sell mine to help finance a single pulley
set.

tom
65 satellite

Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

Tom - I'm going to leave that hole in the housing unplugged as I found it.
The damper is recessed where the pulley bolts to it and it looks like a stock
one will fit in the recess. I was a little concerned about the low price of
the damper, but they assure me it is up to the job. Since it's SFI
approved, I'm hoping it will be ok. I hate to go cheap on parts like this, but
couldn't pass on the price. Joe

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadtaMbOgXg2f/Permission Data

----