Re: NOS Keys

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
=
caadtaGbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I have the original, or one the original aluminum 62 Dodge keys with=20 the forward look emblem on both sides. I've retired it, for it is really rounded and worn, and was afraid it=20 might bend and break, not being able to turn the locks to well. cool looking key though, and=20 ultra light weight! (o:

ps- I have two sets of blank metal Penstar keys, and round trunk key=20
that has the words
Chrysler corporation with penstar above. not sure how original they=20
are? but they look cool too!
Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator