From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: 72 Hemi Chargers??

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKb7CGlRa/Sharebuilder

i have heard this rumor as well, dont know if its true, I think I have
also heard tell of a few " leftover " 44-6 Pak cars made for 72 as well.
   Neal Zmmerman, Eugene Oregon

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7CGlRf/TopOffers
----
topic.  Thanks!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Nf/TopOffers
----

bOyW3N.