To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: RE: '64 Ply. Bumper guards

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadzTWbOyFyta/ProductTestPanel

I was in northern GA 3 weeks ago and called our buddy Frank.
He wanted 275 for the front single chrome piece and 275 (!) for the front
rubber.
He had rears, rubbers are 90 bucks but I just couldn't part with 550 for the
front.
Not to mention another 5 bills for the rears.

I just won an NOS front chrome for my 64 but I'm looking for rubbers and
rears too.
So I'll get in line after you for these but I wanted to let you know Frank
has them.

I haven't begun parts hunting yet. It's the same for the Belv and SF if you
were wondering.
I have a line on a junk yard in RI but I doubt the rubber will be much good.

Tom