the fault was neither electrical or logical

the fault was neither electrical or logical

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadAcAbOyW3Na/GrocerySpree

embarrassing, but true. I'll use mud on my cheaters as an excuse for anyone who will believe it.

Problem solved. Thanks to all.

Gary B. wrote:

The first thing I would check would be the solenoid connections. Especially
the big wire where it connects to the big post.

<snip>

Good luck, Gary Bradshaw
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Casey" <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>