Re: 904 transmission

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbOyW3Na/Zoobooks

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:59:20 -0700 Robert neal zimmerman
<northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i was just reading a little last nite in my MP chassis manual and
> they
> talk about using 904s for racing, but they say the best is the a999
> ,
> which is supposedly a heavier 904,i guess,  but i dont know what
> they
> came in, my guess might be that its the truck version of the 904, i
> dunno, anyone know?
>
>    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

 Neal,
The MOST important thing I have learned reading this list is YOU DON'T
HAVE TO HAVE THE VERY BEST, HIGH DOLLAR MOPAR STUFF TO GET GOOD
RESULTS!!!
   Don D. has explained this so many times I can't believe I fell for the
bigger/heavy duty/ forged/1000 horsepower parts are the only thing to
use. You have explained too many times that your car is a street driven
grocery getter, and you still are afraid to use the parts you already
have!  If you break something, either you did it wrong the first time, or
you may need a little more rigid part for the replacement. Use your
stuff, get it out of the yard, and quit pointing the gun at your foot to
see if the safety is on or not!    Just my opinion,
 Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbOyW3Nf/Urban Nutrition

----

bOyW3N.