Re: Satellite convertible

David,

For $45 you can get a letter and build sheet from Chrysler Historical
verifying your car based on the VIN.  See below for info.
http://www.chryslerheritage.com/pg904.htm

If you're in a desparate rush, I can give you an email address
off-line.  I wouldn't want to post it without permission.  I don't
have a phone number.

Also, if you're in a rush and want to confirm stamping numbers and
such, Galen Govier will answer 10 email questions for $50.
http://www.gvgovier.com/services.htm

FYI, the block should have an A426 stamped on it.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco