From: Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: melted heater switch--HELP!
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:16:33 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bV7tWJa/911PaydayAdvance

Sean-

I blew out my wiper switch due to a bad regulator.
I had 18 volts when I checked it, it also took out the battery, boiled it.
Might be worth looking at.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Jablonski" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>