Max wedge manifolds

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I see these re popped max manifolds have a square outlet flange.  Are  these
outlets  available or, is this a machine shop fab deal   What about the outlet
gaskets?,  Same fab your own deal? What should the  exhaust pipe diameter be?
 2 1/2 or the full 3"  I'm  treading new ground here and any help
appreciated.  As $ permits. I'll move  up to some M/W type heads, but I gotta a lot of
bucks in my Don H. 452  heads that have yet to be evaulated

Joe Reiss
Sat M/X clone
Someday...

If anyone wants a list for parts and dirt cheap prices on the 452 stroker,
let me know.  All are name brand stuff that took a lot of hunting for the  rock
bottom prices.

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadHlsbOyW3Nf/GrocerySpree

----

bOyW3N.