Re: red indicator light?

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHlnbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

<prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i picked up one of those little red indicator lights that I've seen
> on many
> lower left dashes at a swap meet recently. Is it an emergency brake
>
> indicator? It has 2 plugs attached top to the wireing. Was it
> availale on
> the 65 coronet? and if so what do i hook it up to?, and exactly
> where does
Look at the e brake pedalassembly and find the switch that looks exactly
like the door jam light switch, and figure it is a ground only to remind
you the E brake is applied. The brake splitter block(pre proportioning)
that tees the front and rear brake lines also has a slider switch that
offsets if there is a different pressure in the front or rear lines(brake
failure) and this ground also should light the warning lamp! Should have
been available on the coronet, Pull the kick panel and probably find the
loose wire with a pair of insulated connectors that slip on thepetal
switch.  Tom in Dallas

> it go? is there a switch like the one on the brake pedel that makes
> it work?
> Thanks for any help.

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadKb7bOyW3Nf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

bOyW3N.