emulsiion tube

[AD removed for archives]
caadMRTbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Here in the cold  climate i see emulsion tubes that came o loose often. I putit up to moisture or water in the fuel and cold which forces it out ofthehole Just reinstall it and with a small sharpe punch put a stake make close to hole  which will swell the area slightly and it wont come out again.  Dont get carried away it doesnt take much.
Carter two barrels also have a tendency for the emulsiontube to plug if gas is not moisture free. look for a white sort of snot in the tiny hole in the bottom of the emulsion tube. Very common problem on Jeeps causing a poor idle.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.