Hot August Nights Project Vehicle

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadKb7bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Hola

A few years back I drove our Gla blue '63 Le Baron to Reno from here at Colo
Spgs with 1963 Colo plates to be part of the event.

I so liked the event that I told my wife that I would like to be back in five
years.  So the first of February this year ('05) I sent in the paper work for
2006.

And during the same time frame I paid a guy down in Pueblo for a 1962
Imperial Crown Coupe ( 1 of 1,010 vehicles ).

And I contacted the event gods to see if I could tow our vintage 1970 Air
Stream during the Grand Parade.  They said yes to the AS in the Grand finalle
Parade.

Then the other day I was ah looking around and see the Hot August Nights
people are looking for a project vehicle to do a story on (
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).  That's right folks, I saw the light.  I have contacted the office by
phone ( 1-775-356-1956 ) and I have sent emails with photos of how I found the
'62.   It was the 21st of July when I sent the email with photos.  Even tho it
has only been five working days since I sent the email, I feel slighted since
I have not gotten back any form of a reply.

I also feel helpless on what to do on this matter.  I hope that I'm my
rushing this.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHllbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.