Re: Hot August Nights Project Vehicle

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadKb7bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Hello to you,
I hope the best of luck to you guys out there. It is even hard here in the
south to get Imperials or C body Chryslers to get recognized. We will watch and
 see what happens with you.
To all Large Imperial and Chryslers.......Live ..Long ...Large ....and  ...IN
Charge
David and Teresa Sheuring
Chalybeate Spring, NC
New owner to 2 Imperials 62 and 63 4dr Hardtops
63 4dr Imperial
73 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
72 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
66 Dodge Coronet 440
69 Rover 3500S
68 Rover 2000TC
98 Ford Crown Vic Police Cruiser

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadJ9dbOyW3Nf/CookieSurvey

----

bOyW3N.