Re: I hate ebay?

And don't forget--"they" being the sellers, not really ebay gouging
the seller (though they sure charge a lot to list items in the ebay
motors section).  IF you get a "missed the auction" email, like neal
said, send them the price you'd like to get and see what happens.  I
particularly hate watching the items I want go sky high, but that's
the way it goes.  Now that I am in California, maybe I'll have better
luck with parts.

Speaking of, just was on the road a few mins ago when a car and
trailer crossed in front of me at the stop light.  Trailer had a 67
dart GTS on it.  Good shape still too.  Made me envious.  I've been
putting together a list of pics you guys might like to see of cars
around my hood.  These are NOT the restored ones, but the raw ones
that I find within 5 blocks of my house.  I'm always caught without my
digital camera when the really sweet ride comes by, but that's life.
Check them out if you're so inclined.  WARNING most are not Dodges...

http://tinyurl.com/9gk96

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx