RE: I hate ebay?

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadKa5bOyW3Na/Chocolate Survey

Having sold a few items on ebay and being a little familiar with
shipping prices, I notice another issue is some sellers sell the item at
a fair price then gouge you on the shipping, so I'd say THAT'S where
they're making their money. If the item has an inflated shipping quote I
just let it go by.
Jeff
Westerlund, Ken wrote:

> In addition to the high prices...
> I have recently lost the bidding when it went too high for me, then had
> the seller contact me and tell me I won because the winning bidder
> backed out.  The first time I bought the item, but after thinking about
> it I wonder if sellers are bidding their own items up and the prices
> don't really reflect the free market.  Now I don't buy if I lost and I
> am really starting to doubt some of the auctions I see.
>
> Regards,
> Ken

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadHk7bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.