Re: Sparton horns

Red,  thanks for the info.

Does anyone have a picture of a horn relay for a 65 Belvedere, and/or
a clear description of where it lives on the firewall?  My car is a
former drag car and the engine bay is pretty bare.  I'm thinking the
horn relay isn't there.

Which leads to my next question: Anyone know where I can get a horn relay?

- Jim