RE: Sparton horns

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadKb7bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

They show up on eBay almost every week....lol
Brian

Jim Altemose wrote:

> Does anyone have a picture of a horn relay for a 65 Belvedere, and/or a
> clear description of where it lives on the firewall?  >
> Which leads to my next question: Anyone know where I can get a horn
> relay?
>
> - Jim
>

> > Grounding the horn and touching the terminal to the battery will give
> > you
> > only a "scratching" sound.  I believe you have to go thru the Horn Relay
> > make it sound right.  Relay should be on firewall around regulator.
> > HAND----Red

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadJ9dbOyW3Nf/CookieSurvey

----

bOyW3N.