RE: what exactly is a tire kicker?

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

Neal,

I would not consider your experience in the tire kicker class.
I would however consider you a tire kicker, if you bargained
with me for a long time, we agreed to a price, and you said,
I'll get back to you, or I'll see if I can get the money, and never
came back. That in my mind is a "Tire Kicker".

The key here is if I was the seller, I would have found out if
your were a qualified buyer. You had the money in your pocket.
If you were a qualified buyer, I would have been glad to bargain
with you unless I was just trying to catch a fish with a piece of
crap car. (Which I would never do). People who want to buy but
can't, in my mind are tire kickers.

Earl

  OK , venting time again.
   I am getting tired of hearing this expression.
    example: I  , of course am always looking for a new project, of
    course, I'm a freak,
  but any way I go look at a 71 charger advertised in the paper locally
  as " Good body" & "nice interior". 5000 dollars, I put five thousand
  dolllars in my pocket and go over there.
   First thing i notice from across the parking lot is the drivers
   quarter is bashed in, then the passenger quarter has a serious patch
   of swiss cheese. The paint job is cheap and the prep  and masking was
   obviously horrible, under the hood its flaking off from dirty or
   unscuffed lower finishes. the  " nice " interior has a seriously
   cracked dash poad somebody has sprayed with what appears to be black
   engine enamel along with the door panels and the seats are pretty
   tired.theres also pimples bubbling up around the back window.
   Perhaps worst off they are trying to pass this off to me as a  383
   car, i know its an original 318 car.
   I tell them  nicely that 5000 is way too high for me considering what
   i would have to fix, I thank them for their time and excuse myself.
   The lady looks at me like she wants to kill me.
   So am I a tire-kicker?
    I get the feeling that a "tire kicker" is somebody that  upon seeing
    the car in the flesh rather than two crappy  emailed fotos or a
    greatly exagerrated description decides  the car is a piece of crap
    and a rip off.
   what? do people think because u call and answer the ad and go look at
   the car , u have made some agreement  sight unseen that u will be
   purchasing the car?
   sorry , had to blow.
   Neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

--
                          love email again

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobV1hOjf/911PaydayAdvance

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.