Re: what exactly is a tire kicker?

Here's my definition plain and simple--you have no intention of buying
the car.  Neal has the cash in his pocket (remind me to follow him
around more often!).  Tire kicker says "wow my mom used to have this
car" or "i drove one of these when I was growing up", takes it for a
drive and then never buys it.  Had no intention of buying it.  Just
wanted to check it out.

MJ