RE: oh no,another mopar

  Neal,for the love of Walter P.!!!!!
  Nothin wrong with just looking at it for a while is
there??? Hows the AWB car coming anyway??
 Take it from and old fart,if a cook works on too many
broths at the same time,they all have a good chance of
being ruined.Take it from the all time king of
hypocrites,I have never once finished one of my
projects "all the Way" This has left me with a feeling
of great frustration and shame.
 That being said,pay no attention to the man behind
the curtain! Build the 340,lower it,slam some discs on
it,install huge wheels/low profile sticky tires,sway
bars,HD suspention,etc. instant canyon racer!!
                       Stan "I'm jealous" Clinton

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs