Thunder bay cruiser

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadOvZbOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Way to Go!
My hat is off to you. I debated on driving my 63 from Belleville which is only 3 hours away and chickened out.
I  dont like driving too far anymore.  Even though in years before we visited every state (except Hawaii since I couldnt find a road there), every Can province and every territory  in the North. I am now too lazy i guess.
I did drive to Kingston (110 miles round trip) last night with the 63 Dodge .. good cruise night till i ran into "ThE DREADED NUMBERS MATCHING GUY" who started by telling me I had a plymouth dash in my car and ended up pointing out the overspray on the rubber gasket of the inside of my trunk lid.  Luckily I did not have my shot gun along and so no murder was committed although it crossed my mind.
My friend Harry Hudson finally reached up and closed the trunk lid ending the conversation.
So if you run accross these Canadian Dodge cars of ours. Please do not tell us it has a Plymouth dash. Feel free though to say "i see this is a Canadian production car." Of that we are proud.
My car is a driver and drive i do . I beat on it savagely almost everytime I drive and just love the blinding accelaration.
While i appreciate  the exact numbers matching detailed cars i do not have one and dont want to be reminded of that ,ever.  I dont pretend it to be one either. I built it for fun.
The other comment that is grating on me is when they see the 426 and say "that is a rare piece .... if that really is one. "
Maybe i am getting too senstive. I would prefer in most cases though. a Hi how are you, nice to see you.  greeting instead.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.