RE: A833 speedo drive

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Thanks Dan. The speedo was working, just jumping around. When I put in
the new drive gear, I set it up just how you described, but now it
doesn't work at all. I'll tear it apart again tomorrow, but I'd say I
probably did something wrong. I think the jumping needle is probably in
the head....the speedo's head, not mine!
Jeff
Dan McCormack wrote:

> ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >

> > Hey all, I have ANOTHER question...I just swapped in a different speedo
> > drive gear in my 833 and I'm not sure how to line the insert up. It has
> > a number range marked on it, like 26-32, which I assume is the number of
> >

> > teeth on the gear. It looks like an alignment tab/slot on the drive and
> > a small tab on the trans. They look like they were meant to line up, and
> >

> > the hold down lines up perfect with the slots in the insert, but when I
> > lined them up, the speedo doesn't work. Anybody know how to do this
> > procedure? Thanks
> >
> > Jeff Adams
> > 64 Polara
>

> Jeff, Pick out the number range that matches the number of teeth on the
> gear you're using and place that range in the 6 O'clock position. There
> should be a small mark on the tranny in the
> 6 O'clock position.
>

> Dan, Hell hath no Fury, But I do!

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.