To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:40 AM
Subject: Parts valuation

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyFyta/Home Valuation

Is there such a thing as a "price guide" on older car parts?

I've got things to sell from my '65 Coronet 500, but don't know what a
reasonable price to ask would be. I'm not interested in gouging fellow Moparites,
but also don't want to find out later that I took a big loss when I'm needing
money to finish my own project.

Example:  Have a complete a/c-heater box assembly from under the dash,
backseat, etc.

I've never used E-bay, but I hear even there you must make some minimum
valuation to start...

--

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Is your computer freezing up or slowing down? Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a 2-minute PC health check-up at no charge! caadVJEbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.