To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Horsepower figures

I think it was reality. If you remember,a guy could
order a 69 satellite,383,4 speed,no options and have a
RR.It did save ins. money and he had his muscle car.

--- "Marcus \"Hot Rod\" Edell"
<marcusedell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!

caadVJ5b7B6Msa/911PaydayAdvance

Did the factory actually advertise lower horsepower
figures for insurance
reasons or is this a myth??
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary B." <wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx>