Re: Horsepower figures

Joey,
The SRT Crossfire is no slouch, I do not remember the
1/4 mile times on them, but had the opportunity to
take a ride in one in June, I would guess that it will
smoke most 340 A bodies and a lot of stock BBs.
What is amazing with the new cars is that they all
seem to do it so effortlessly, no smoking tires, just
get up and go. Maybe that is the reason we all like
our older 62-65 Mopars, they never go quietly, nothing
like squealing and smoking tires to get everyones
attention/ LOL

Dennis

  How about a