RE: pulling out the heater.??

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Hot Rod,

I assumed no A/C, but Gary is right, it's a bit trickier if you have
factory air.  Mine did, and it still wasn't that bad, although the
engine was already out.

Yes, from what I remember (I am at work so I can't look right now),
there were 3 nuts that needed to be removed from the engine compartment,
but the unit still slides out under the dash.  Without A/C there might
only be two nuts?

Because mine had A/C, it was a bit heavier than I expected, but I
managed to wiggle it onto my chest and do one of those contortionist
moves we are all familiar with to get it out and onto the garage floor.

Like I said, though, still not a big deal.  A service manual would
certainly help, but I think you'll be surprised at the basics of the
whole operation once you get into it.  Drop me a note if you want me to
look something up for you ...

Regards,

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

Marcus \"Hot Rod\" Edell wrote:

> There is no carpet and the heater isnt hooked up to the block,so there
> is no
> coolant flowing through it..I thought it bolted from the firewall?? Is
> this
> correct?? I need a damn shop manual!!! anyone have one of those for
> sale?!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadVJYbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.