Re: Sad day for the mopar world.

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad0PSbOyW3Na/Nationwide Survey

Good advice, hope you end up in a happy place when all said & done.

Be aware that here is an extreme variation in the prices of body shops.  Some
act like everything is "insurance" and charge max, others deal with with
working folks and are fair.  The high end people are ripping off the insurance
companies, who in turn rip us off.  I recently had quotes from 5 shops on a very
minor dent (3 inches long) on my wife's 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse left front
fender.  High quote was $844, low was $313.  I know the low guy was going to do
good job, have seen his work before.

The high quoters do things like replacing all insignia, never save and
re-use, etc.

Good luck!