RE: Insurance

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I'm with Grundy and they state right on their website that they have no
mileage limitations for hobby use. However any classic car insurance
company expects that you're not using the car as a daily driver and that
you own another vehicle for daily transportation, work, ect. I was with
Hagerty for years and they never had any mileage limitation either that
I'm aware of. The only reason I switched to Grundy was because Hagerty
wouldn't insure my A100 van. The main thing to watch for is that your
policy is "AGREED VALUE" not "STATED VALUE"

Dan McCormack, Angola, NY
63 Fury Convertible
68 Dodge A100 Van
78 Dodge D150 Short Bed
(all insured with Grundy)

John wrote:

> I have been checking into insurance now that the car is ready to meet
> the public. So far Grundy appears to be the cheapest, but severly limits
> "recreational" driving, Anybody have a good rate with an insurance
> company that does not limit coverage to car shows and in the garage?
>
> --
> '65 Coronet 500
> 500 CID Wedge

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad0PFbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.