From: mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: U-joint or Yoke ?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:07:16 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Get Convenient Sunday Home Delivery of The New York Times For as
little as $2.90 a week!  50% off, click here to sign up today!
caad21mb6dmZPa/NewYorkTimes

Thanks for the replys guys. I have a 742 case sure grip from a 67
Imperial I was going to put in m 63 Fury till I read that article I
posted and found out that I would need pre 64 sure grip axles.
(Different thust block size on pre 64 non sure grips) So I've just
decided to put in this 69 RR (at least that's what I was told it was out
of) rear end I have and get rid of the tapered axles and upsize the rear
brakes. According to that article all 62-70 B bodys have the same
perches (44") but have different flange to flange measurements. However
they all have the same track of 59.2" That doesn't make sense to me if
the flange measurements are different but I'll take some measurements
first to be sure. Thanks for the advice.

Dan

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadVYQb6dmZPf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
Get Convenient Sunday Home Delivery of The New York Times For as little as $2.90 a week! 50% off, click here to sign up today!
caad21mbOyW3Nf/NewYorkTimes

----

bOyW3N.