PARTS

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVbOyW3Na/LightFrog

I've gotten all the parts home now, no thanks to the jerkoff who I got
them from. He never showed up to help me load them. I have done a quick
once-over to see what is there. I will have 2 1970 440 blocks back from
being baked next week. If any is interested in any of these parts email
me off list. I have a Mopar spring relocation kit nib, 1 Accel dual
point RB dist, 1 Mopar RB dual point, 2 Mopar B dual points, 1 RB
Mallory super-mag, no cap or rotor, 1 set of 360 bare heads, 1 having
had some intake port work. 1 set of leaf springs, 44" eye-eye, look
fairly new, 2 Mopar cast RB 4-bbl intakes, 1 set of aluminum rocker
stands(factory). There is also a new set of Dynomax ceramic coated
headers, but I don't know what they fit...not Mopar or Chevy, so if
anyone has another brand they need headers for, let me know. I'm not
looking to get rich off these parts, and if they don't sell here I will
Ebay them, shipping will be whatever the cost, no extra fees. Don't know
about shipping the blocks, never done that yet. If any list members buy
a block, I will deliver it for free within 100 miles of Columbus, Ohio.

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.