From: Bob Fortson <bobt1885@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mopar bulletin board <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:16:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: need part

Every so often I beg for help....I need the trim piece
that goes across the back of the rear seat and holds
the boot in place on my 63 Fury 'vert. I believe the
62 is the same part. It may be chrome, stainless or
alum. ...since it's not there on mine I can't tell
you.
I got excited but no joy at Desert Valley...the
pictures on the web site are "over a year old"
according to those that run the place...bummer!

Anybody know of a Fury convertible parts car (62-63)
PLEASE let me know!

Bob Fortson